This past year was filled with twists and turns that no one could have predicted. It wasn’t always easy, but now that we have entered into 2021, it’s time to shift our focus toward a brighter future.
If the economic uncertainty of 2020 had you concerned, We’re here to bring some peace-of-mind for 2021 when it comes to the housing market. The information below provides a well-rounded snapshot of the real estate market today, while noting a few trends to watch as the year unfolds. We’re also including a short quiz to help you figure out if now is the right time for your family to make a move, especially if your needs have changed since last year.
Hopefully this piece provides you with clarity on the market, so you can better prepare for 2021. Don’t hesitate to call us with any questions about the latest trends! Remember, real estate is still local — We’re happy to shed some light on how our area’s market is looking this year.
By the way… if there is any way we can be of service to you or your family, please call us. We’re happy to help you however we can.
Mario and Angelina Perales
Whether you work full-time at home or occasionally need to conduct business in the evenings or on the weekends, a home office a great way to utilize an extra room. A dedicated workspace in your home can be designed to increase productivity and comfort. Here are 5 ideas to get you started.
- Invest in a good office chair. Investing in an ergonomic office chair is essential. You may be spending anywhere from 30 to 50 hours a week sitting in it, so your back will thank you. Purchasing one with multiple adjustments is ideal so it fits you just right.
- Switch up your lighting. Fluorescent lighting has been proven to be hard on the eyes. Make the switch to LED or halogen light bulbs in your home office and try to let in as much natural light as possible. Also, consider finding a desk lamp to reduce headaches and eye strain.
- Keep essentials in reach and organized. Nothing says productivity like a clean, neat workspace. Select a desk with a lot of storage or install creative shelving to keep items like pens, pencils, extra batteries, calculators, notepads, and more stored within arm’s reach.
- Decorate bright. Pick a color you love and use it to spice up the room. Use cheery yellow or red or relaxing tones like green and blue, instead of beiges and browns.
- Aim for the view. If possible, place your desk so you are facing a window instead of a blank wall. Natural light can do wonders for staying alert and you can give yourself a short mental break when necessary by looking to the outdoors.
Call or message us if there is anything we can ever do for you. We would be happy to help.
Mario and Angelina Perales